Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Beginnings

I have no idea what i am doing... But it's fun!

When i was in 8th grade, before we could "graduate" to high school, we were required to fill out this career guide.  In it you were supposed to choose 3 occupations that you would love to pursue.  Mine were singing, writing and anchor woman( he he he, anchor woman, i know).  I think i can cross anchor woman off the list!  I am by no means eloquent and well... i'm extremely clumsy.  I also really have a preference for days sans makeup, clad in blue jeans.  I still do love to sing though, and do every other Sunday with an awesome group of kids that I lead in a children's choir.  Then there is always the occasional lullaby for little man or princess, my two amazing kids!  I really enjoy writing.  I know, i know, there is a certain group of you out there audibly groaning, lol.  Let me clarify this by saying i enjoy writing when it is something i would like to write about!


Hopefully this will scratch the itch!

In my frugalness i have started an awesome project for my little girl's room.  We need pictures on our walls!  Heck we need anything on our walls.  It has been a year of renovating for the Denton family.  Bathroom gut and redo.... check, buy and install new windows (18 windows!  I would totally insert the knife stab or fingernail on the chalkboard noise if i could)... check,  install carpet upstairs... check,  rip out carpet and redo hardwood floors downstairs... check!   You get the picture.  So after extensive work on our home and the hustle and bustle of welcoming home our newborn, we haven't exactly made our new house very homey... yet.  Since we budgeted money for reno but not for homey, you guys are in for some major frugal home decorating secrets!  Yay!  So i found these awesomely ugly flower mirrors (1$ each at a local dollar store) and have began to transform them into really cute picture frames for my daughter Elli's room.  I will post the whole project tomorrow!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment