Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yesterday i spent literally 3 minutes trying to wipe a freckle off Micah's butt :)
He is feeling better now, mostly.  I am really reluctant to take him back out into the germy world now!  Friday night was a little stressful.  I could hear every breath he was taking.  So we have been home for SEVERAL days and i get a little stir crazy, just ask my momma- i think i called her at least 6 times one day, lol!  While i was being held captive by my house i made a chair slipcover, ice cream cookies (for my little singers in children's church), throw pillows and lots of cute pics of the kiddies that i hung in my room!  I am so productive when i get bored, lol.
Oh and the freckle... it was gone the next time i changed his diaper, weird huh :)
 By the way... i wasn't kidding when i said my cooking could be humorous!  The salmon i cooked last night never turned white even after broiling for 40 min, lol!  Finally i admitted defeat and my hbby and i had garlic mashed potatoes for dinner!  They rocked his world :)



 My cookies-                                                                                      And elli's lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment