Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fun Day!


Micah has RSV.  Poor baby, he is getting better but for two days straight my fingers (arms, hands, ect...) we continuously busy wiping boogies , patting and just plain holding little man.  Oh how my back and my blog suffered, lol!  And those sleepless nights with elli were due to a particularly awful ear infection.  Both have improved, thank you Jesus!  


In an effort to help Micah recover ( he is still pretty congested and coughing but getting better), my family skipped church to hang out with my parents and aunt that was in town :)

We even got to visit joanne's  (while micah slept).  Love, love, love that place!  I picked some really awesome fabric for throw pillows that i will post tomorrow ( i am just too lazy and it is too late to go get the usb to hook you guys up, lol).  And speaking of posting pics, i made some really cute ice cream cookie sandwiches for our children's church valentines banquet that i will post pics of!


night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment