Saturday, February 19, 2011

Smile... It will make you feel better!

Micah has a mohawk!  Not on purpose but still it is there.  It is getting more pronounced as he loses that little ring of hair where he rubs his head while he plays!  Personally I think it is adorable.  My brother keeps  saying he will bring the mousse to make it stick straight up (as it is a little curly natural, lol).
I said i would post some pics of the awesome fabric i got at joannes but there is just a slight glitch in my plan!  I am not sure i like the fabric together and one fabric has since become my lampshade fabric.  I do promise to post pics soon though of the lamps and the pillows (even the ones i decided were ugly, lol).

It has been beautiful outside... well not really beautiful but i get extremely excited for any day that it is above freezing and free of snowfall.  No I am not one of those people who hate snow or cold weather.  Actually i got super excited for the first couple snowfalls but my enthusiasm this year is cut short mostly because everyone keeps getting sick at my house and then passing it around :).  I am so ready to see the sunshine and air out my germy house ( i don't know how the germs survive.  They must have morphed into super germs to somehow to survive the lysol i am constantly spraying, lol).  I love it when i can open the windows and let the fresh air in :)






I am so thankful for the blessings God has given me.  Sometimes i get so busy with the details of life that i forget to stop and enjoy it.  Most people make new years resolutions to do more- exercise more, organize more, save more money, ect.  This year i pray i do less and only appreciate more :)  (except to smile that is... you should always smile more!)  I want to pour my time and energy into my relationships... into the people in my life who are constantly giving to me and loving me.  There are certain things that just have to get done, don't get me wrong, i just want to learn to share the joy of life with my family while i do them :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, Ashley! And I like your commitment to "do less and appreciate more" -- gratitude is always better for the soul! :)

    ReplyDelete